Crane Radio Remote Controls for Industrial EOT overhead Cranes
Single & Dual Step/Speed Push Button type Wireless Remote
- Joystick Radio Remote Controls
- PWM & Analog output Radio Remote Controls
- Tandem (Syncronized) Pair Radio Remote controls - Integration with any PLC or Control Panel .
- Wireless Remote Controls Supplier for Single Girder EOT overhead Crane, Double Girder EOT overhead Crane, Jib Crane, Tower Crane, Gantry Crane, Goliath Cranes , Boom and Column Welding Machines, Hoists, SPM Machines, Blue Metal Stone Crushing Machines , Hydra Cranes , Hydraulic Machines, Proportional Solenoid Valves.
-Customized Wireless Controls for Sewage Tankers , Welding Machines.
Customized and Standard Industrial Wireless Remote Control Manufacturer for EOT overhead Cranes in India
RRC For Worldwide use in 2.4 Ghz Band.
Best Price Ultra Reliable
Industrial Crane Remote Transmitters and Receivers for Wireless Operation of Cranes.
Premium Crane Remote Controls Designed & Made in India
Working principle of Radio Remote Control for overhead Crane.
An Industrial overhead Crane radio remote control has two units i.e. transmitter and receiver. The transmitter is the
control, which is portable.
Every push button switch on the radio remote control creates a combination of data for the crane receiver. This data is first encrypted and is then transmitted to the receiver.
As soon as the receiver gets the data, it decodes and decrypts the data and switches on an assigned relay which activates the desired switch in the EOT Crane Control Panel.
The communication between Anand Transmitter and Anand Receiver happens more than 10 times in a second.
Transmitter can continuously monitor many parameters of the the communication link such as : a number of attempts for successful transmission, received signal strength, Link Quality Indication, missed packets , etc.
Anand Transmitters and Receivers use Automatic Frequency Hopping technique to continuously change the transmission frequency to avoid interference from undesired radio signals and increase the safety of the crane.
Our Wireless Crane Remote Controls are Trusted by the Industry Leaders
We provide free On-site demo of Radio Remote controls
If you want to upgrade from wired pendants to wireless remote controls to increase productivity or you want to upgrade your malfunctioning remote controls
,we can provide on-site demo of our crane radio remote controls to your maintenance & engineering team, in any location of India.
During the demo our team will explain the operation , features ,benefits , answer all your questions & solve any challenges you are facing.
Book your demo , by calling us at 9137620579 or emailing us at email@example.com .
Anand Wireless Remote Controls are designed from the ground up for harsh Industrial Use.
Advanced Industrial Crane Radio Transmitter & Receiver
Joystick Remote Control Transmitter & Receiver for EOT Cranes
Reliably Control your Crane with Crane remote control.
Advanced closed loop communication between Transmitter and Receiver
Whenever you want reliable communication between the transmitter and receiver you require feedback.
- The Anand transmitter and receiver have the capability of both transmitting and receiving. Hence whenever data is sent from the transmitter, the receiver transmits the feedback signal back to the transmitter.
- Such communication between the transmitter and receiver happens more than 10 times a second. In the feedback message, the transmitter can understand various parameters such as reliability of the communication link, number of retries for a successful transmission,received signal strength,etc.
- Feedback allows the transmitter to know if the receiver has received the transmitted signal correctly. Any faults or noise interference in the receiver can also be transmitted back to the transmitter. This allows the transmitter to be aware of the receiver environment at all times.
Removable highly secure memory module.
Anand Crane Remote Controls can be supplied with a removable highly secure memory module.
- If one Crane remote control or receiver is taken for maintenance, the spare units can be activated by inserting the memory module.
- This memory module contains all the settings of the Crane remote control.Any Setting can be changed accordingly.
- No Need of any Programmer device.
Control 2 or more Cranes by one Transmitter
Tandem Mode is operated with the help of a Selector Switch.
- During tandem mode, the Anand Remote is synchronized with multiple receivers .
- Movements of both the cranes are synchronized and as soon as one crane receiver stops responding, the other crane receiver is given a stop command for safety reasons.
All Radio systems have configurable 8 Byte Digital Address
- A digital address is assigned to each remote control and receiver instead of tuning crystals present in old technology remote controls.
Highly Configurable Receiver
Any Transmitter button can be configured to operate any number of relays
Omnidirectional 2.1dBi Internal Antenna for protection from Dust and external Enviroment
Advanced Safety Circuit to shutdown relays incase of faults or malfunction.
Anand Transmitter & Receiver Technical Data Specifications
|Communication & Transmission Frequency|
|Frequency Band||2.4Ghz (Industrial ,Scientific & Medical )|
|Spread Spectrum Technology||Direct Sequency Spread Spectrum|
|Number of Channels||16|
|Channel Bandwidth||2 Mhz|
|Co-Existance with multi Radios||>100 Radios|
|Transmit Power||Default:Auto Power
(configurable):-17dBm to +4dBm
|Line of Sight Range||200 Meters|
|Communication Type||Half Duplex Closed Loop|
|Reception Sensitivity||-103 dBm|
|Push Button||Single Step||Double Step|
|Electrical Life||20,000 Cycles|
|Actuation Force||490 Grams||1st Step:600 Grams
2nd Step:1150 Grams
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60℃|
|Led Indication||Led 1:Power|
|Led 2:Battery Low|
|Led 4:Receiver Acknowledgment|
|Electrical Specification of Transmitter:|
|Battery Life||Typical Operationg 4-6 Months|
|Low Power Indication||20% Battery Life remaining|
|Removable Config Card||Yes.No Need of Copier device.|
|Electrical Specification of Receiver:|
|Number of Relays||2 to 40 Relays|
|Relay Rating||250Vac 10Amperes/30Vdc|
|No Load Power Consumption||0.1 Watts|
|Main line Relay Indicator||Red Bright Light|
|Power Supply||110Vac/230Vac/ 12VDC – 40 VDC|
|Advanced Encryption Standard||128 Bit AES Key|
|Software Standard||Misra C Standard|
|Auto Main Line Shutdown Idle Time||10 Minutes(User Configurable)|